Founded in 1886, Ewha Womans University is Korea’s first pioneering educational institution for women. It has since grown to become one of Asia’s most prestigious universities, with over 3,000 students visiting from more than 75 different countries each year. Through various short and long-term programs, students have the opportunity to experience Ewha’s leading global infrastructure and excellence in distinct initiatives.
Ehwa Womans University International Co-Ed Summer College 2017
>Deadlines for submission:
- International Summer College: May 12, 2017
- Summer Special Program: June 30, 2017
Applications received after the deadlines will NOT be considered. Applications are only accepted online.
- Complete the online application and SUBMIT
- Pay application fee (non-refundable)
- Receive admission notice by email (communication channel in the application page)
- Pay tuition (can be paid in advance with 2. application fee, if GPA is over 2.0/4.5)
- Come and enjoy your days at Ewha!
Both the application and tuition fee will be waived for exchange students. In order to participate under an exchange status, students should be officially nominated by their home universities that are partners with Ewha in advance.
After you have been accepted, you may check your student ID #, download the acceptance letter (click “Admission” on application page) and fill out pick-up request on the top of the application page, if needed.
Current undergraduate and graduate students including prospective students who will begin undergraduate studies in fall 2017 are also eligible to apply. (2.0/4.5 as minimum GPA)
> Required Documents
Applications are accepted online only. Students must submit the following materials:
- Face Picture (3cm * 4 cm) in jpg. File Format
- Scanned Copy of College or University Enrollment Certification or Transcript *
- Scanned Copy of Passport Bio-Page
- Scanned Copy of Overseas Traveler’s Insurance **
* Enrollment certification or proof of admission to university or college for Fall 2017 suffice.
** A copy of Overseas Traveler’s Health Insurance covering any incidents or medical emergencies that may occur during the student’s participation in the Ewha ISC.
Scholarships Info : Ehwa Womans University International Co-Ed Summer College 2017 Scholarship
For more info, download ‘Ehwa Womans University International Co-Ed Summer College 2017’ Brochure below :
Download directly here