Fostering ASEAN Future Leaders Programme 2017/2018 is an ASEAN-Korea Cooperation Project between the ASEAN University Network (AUN) and Daejeon University (DJU)
jointly funded by the ASEAN-ROK Future Oriented Cooperation Programmes Funds and Daejeon University. The programme offers exchange scholarships for 20 undergraduate students from ASEAN to study at Daejeon University, the Republic of Korea (ROK). The scholarship includes tuition fees, room and board, round-trip ticket, basic medical insurance and monthly living allowance for one academic year.
Follow the link goo.gl/x6AAwL to download the attached files:
1.Application Package and Information, which includes:
- Application Form
- Statement of Intent to Return Form
- Medical Questionnaire
- Reference Form
- Scholarship Condition Agreement
2. ASEAN Student Handbook 2017
How to apply:
- For AUN Member Universities (please refer to the list of members in the application package), after completing the application requirements, applicant shall request his/her university international office or other authorized bodies to submit the original application package (including an application form, medical questionnaire, letter of recommendation, statement of purpose to return etc.) to AUN Secretariat and send a copy of all required documents to the Daejeon University to the contact information given in the package.
- For Non-AUN Member Universities, applicant may submit his/her application both directly to the AUN Secretariat and Daejeon University by post without going through his/her IRO.
Submission deadline: 7 July 2017 (Students from AUN member universities please check the internal deadline at the International Relations Office)